Thursday, September 3, 2009

Grogenstein Lives!

Okay, I am the first to admit that when you look at Paul you don't think of a intimidating wrestler. He's such a big ol' teddy bear that most people think that we are joking when we tell them that he used to wrestle as "Grogenstein, the German Monster".

I've heard people say things like he's too sweet to be a wrestler. They don't know that underneath his normal exterior lies the heart of crazed WWE style fiend.

I need to find some photographic evidence. I know that I have some pictures of him wrestling somewhere. I know that I was able to snap a few photos between the spasms of laughter that I was going through when I saw him wrestle for the first time.

In the meantime, here is a cartoon that John, one of Paul's co-workers, drew.


I think that this is a perfect description of how I think of Paul/Grogenstein. He lures you in with his calm demeanour and then, BAM, he throws weirdness your way.
All I can do is laugh and love him. Who else but a secret wrestler would put up with my insanity!?!
I'm happy that I am Mrs. Grogenstein. :-)

No comments: