Sunday, September 13, 2009

End of Summer

This summer has been a lot of fun. Now that Will is big enough to enjoy being outside we have done a lot of running around. I've been trying to keep up with a few shots of each thing that we do, but it's hard to hold a camera and run after a toddler at the same time. Most of these pictures have Paul in them because he can hold Will in one place long enough for me to click.

This one is from our outing to the swimming pool. There is a big recreation center next to the Olympic Skating Oval. They have lots of pools and a splash pad for little kids. I only managed one picture though. Will wasn't in a great mood and the wind was making me cold.


These shots are from the local SLC Farmers Market. Will had fun running Daddy all over the park. We ate some great pancakes and Will was sticky from top to bottom. I was trying for a picture of that, but I had a hard time keeping my camera out of reach of sticky fingers.


We went to the Utah State Fair this weekend. Will liked looking at the animals. There was a bunch of piglets in one pen that he was laughing at. That picture came out all blurry because I was laughing, too.

This was a really cool Lego exhibit that they had at the fair. There were parts from all of the Lego types that they carry. The little signs on the sides had fun things to look for. I had to practically drag Paul away from this!

So, the lesson that I am taking away from this summer is that I might need some classes on action photography!

No comments: