Thursday, July 2, 2009

Super Baby!

Sometimes it's really hard not to just buy everything cute that we see for Will.

Paul and I, being huge comic book geeks, tend to want to buy all of the great super hero stuff that they have for little boys. On a recent trip to Walmart we found some cute PJ's for Will that are themed after some of our favorite heros. Some of them even have capes that you can remove at bedtime.

Here's Will as Superman.


Come on, how was I gonna pass this up!!

I also got some great footage of him walking. He's working on his balance, but he's getting better really quickly. I expect that he will be running around the house before long. Which basically means that me and the cats will also be running around, either to get away or to keep up!

I also have one last thing to show everyone. It's proof that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Dad came over to help us with some home improvement stuff a couple of weeks ago. When he walked into the house I did a double take because for a second I thought that it was Grandpa Bill.



I so had to have a picture of this!!!

No comments: