Thursday, July 9, 2009

"I'm Batman..."

Here's the last of the superhero PJ's that we bought for Will.
I like to refer to this as "The Diapered Crusader"!


Well, we decided that there was too much going on in our lives right now to try and sell our house. So, we just get to enjoy all of the upgrades that we put in recently. ReBath is coming on today to finish up our bathroom, and once that's done all of the major stuff (except for the roof and siding) will have been dealt with.
We got an estimate on the siding and roof for when we are ready. The roof will only cost about $2900, but to re-side the entire house will be more like $20,000. So, that's obviously not going to happen any time soon.
In the meantime Grandpa Bob came over to help with some more small projects last night. He took a break from caulking to read Will a bedtime story.


Willy likes books and being read to, but I think that having Grandpa do it makes it extra special.

It made me remember having Dad read to me and Erin when we were little. He used to do funny voices and make us laugh. I'm glad to see that he hasn't forgotten how to do it. :-)

No comments: