Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas...

Man, I have got to get a bigger memory card for our camera! Right now I can only take 13 pictures at a time and then I have to download them. So, Christmas pictures are still trickling in from everyone else.

Here's a shot of the brothers all relaxing after Christmas dinner.

This was Rhonda and Bob's upstairs tree.

This was Rhonda and Bob's downstairs tree.

We always have Sunday dinner at Grandma Nina's house, and since she likes to spend time with Will we try and come over early. Tonight she was showing him how the piano works.


I think that he's getting it. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we have the next Mozart on our hands :)

Anonymous said...

PS: Even though it says I haven't updated in 3 weeks, I really have. It just doesn't keep track because my blog is private. Make sure you check it out :)