Friday, December 26, 2008

First Christmas

Well, I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. Ours was great, but very snowy. When we got up on Christmas morning this was the view out Rhonda and Bob's garage. Dad took a picture of me standing in front of this drift for perspective, but we didn't have time to download it. It came up to my waist!

It took Dad and I 20 minutes of digging to get out to and clear off my car so that I could go to the store for something that I had forgotten. The weather reports today said that our area got around 18 inches in the storm that came through yesterday... and we're due for more.
I would say that skiers and snow borders should start heading this way, but I don't think that you can fly or drive in (or out) of our area!


Even though we were snowed in Will had a great first Christmas. He got a lot of good toys and had a lot of fun opening packages with Grandma Rhonda. Here are some of the highlights.

Will in his Christmas PJ's.

Grandma helping Will open gifts.

Will's first cell phone.
Aunt Erin gave Will a Boston Red Socks outfit. He should be big enough for it around time for the next season.

Lots, and lots, and lots of toys...

Will also got his first set of wheels from Grandma and Grandpa, which he loved, as you can see.

Being that he's a boy, and Paul can hardly stand waiting until he's big enough for a real car, he also got a set from daddy.

Of course, the best toy wasn't the presents... it was the box that they came in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Will had a great Christmas! He is so stinkin cute! I love the Boston Red Sox outfit from Erin!!