Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Well, we got the snow that the weatherman was forecasting for yesterday. Parts of the valley got anywhere from 4-6 inches, and the mountains got over a foot in some places. If you know any skiers or snowboarders I think all of the resorts are finally open.
Here is what our house looked like this afternoon. As you can see the skies are still overcast, and they say that we might get some more snow before tomorrow.

I also got a photo of our first Christmas Tree. (Yes, Paul and I are Scrooges for not doing one until now.) We've even got a present under it already. Guess who that's for...
I think that I did a pretty good job decorating it. Course, Grandpa Bob came over and helped for a bit.

I think that cats are having a hard time working out why there is a tree in our front room. I keep catching them trying to play with the ornaments. Here's Pippen trying to look all innocent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow=cold.
Cold=icy roads.
Icy roads= me slip and sliding.
Me slip and sliding= me dead.
I don't like the snow very much.