Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving's over...here comes Christmas

Okay, I give up! Thanksgiving is finally over so everyone can feel free to play Christmas music and put up decorations near me now.
I can't stand the fact that we have almost completely lost the entire month of November to Pre-Christmas crap! It used to be bad enough that Thanksgiving was made out to be just the precursor to the larger holiday, now they have completely crushed it into submission and we are starting to lose Halloween. I can't believe that the minute ghosts and jack-o-lanterns come down they immediately put up lights and trees! What happened to fall leaves, pilgrims, and cornucopias?
So, I usually tell anyone within fifty feet of me that if I hear or see anything Christmas like before Thanksgiving is over I will hurt someone.
Of course, now that we are past that deadline feel free to do whatever you want. I'm not Scrooge...

Anyway...I have some new pictures for everyone. :-)

First off, Paul thought that we should document the change in the flooring, so he took a picture after they pulled up all of the old stuff.


So, once we had the new stuff in I insisted that he pose for a picture. You can't see a ton of it because we had to put a rug down to keep from sliding back and forth all day.

This one is from the weekend before we had the floors done. Mom and dad had come over to help pack and Will was bouncing in his jumper. He had been in there a while and it was getting late. He actually rocked himself to sleep.

These ones are from some of his recent times in the high chair. He's learning to put things into his mouth. He really likes bananas.

This one is from Thanksgiving day. We spent it at Nina's house, but Mom and Dad came to join us. Will was dressing all stylish in his clothes from Grandpa Dale.


Once we were all stuffed we got Will into his PJ's and he played with everyone. Here he is hanging out with Uncle Ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will is HUGE!!! He is so stinkin cute I can't even stand it!!
Your floor looks great! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! :)
PS I set my blog to private so email me your email address so I can invite you to look at it.
jenday14@hotmail.com