Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Being sick sucks!


Sorry that I haven't posted anything new in a bit. I've been sick with a stupid virus. It started in my head and has migrated down into my lungs. I'm starting to think that if I keep coughing like this my head is going to explode...or at least my eyes are going to pop out. I may actually have to give in and go see a doctor so that they can give me some antibiotics or something. At this point a large hammer to bash over my head would be nice.

Luckily Paul and Will haven't gotten it yet. I think that Will inherited his dads immune system, which would be awesome. Paul hardly ever gets sick, and I seem to always be sick with something. Will has only had a minor head cold since he was born so it appears that he takes after Paul. Good, maybe then I will have two people to take care of me when I am ill.

We've still got a lot of stuff in boxes at home. We've managed to unpack the majority of the stuff that was in the garage, but there is still a lot of stuff in the store room under the house. Paul did make one good find yesterday...he found the box that we had stashed the remote control for the TV in! It felt like we were living in the stone age there for a while. :-)

No comments: