Thursday, November 6, 2008

SNOW!!!


Okay, we finally got some of the white stuff. In fact, we got some 3-8 inches of it in different parts of the valley, and up to 26 inches at the ski resorts. This storm has dumped so much on us that Snowbird has decided that they will be opening this weekend for skiing on most of their runs. So, spread the word to anyone who is a powder head.

I am so glad that we already had a winter coat for Will. We bought him a nice warm parka last month when we had a cold snap. I'll have to get a picture of him all dressed up so that you can see. He kind of looks like the little kid from 'A Christmas Story'. He can't move much so his arms stick straight out! It's hilarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's three things you might not know about me:
1. I don't like the snow.
2. My mom is Puerto Rican.
3. I'm glad your sweet boy will be nice and warm this winter :)