Thursday, July 8, 2010

Arts and Crafts

Paul has been working a lot of LONG shifts lately. In order to keep myself occupied after William goes to bed I have been crocheting.

I've been trying to use up all of the varied yarn that I have laying around. I seem to be a bit of a yarn hoarder...

Anyway, I finished another little baby blanket and was showing it to someone when they suggested that I take a picture to post online.

I figured that this would be a good way to document the projects that I complete, since I usually give most away.

This is the blanket that I made for William.


This is the one that I just finished.


I ended up giving this one to one of the girls in our office for her niece.
I am working on a little pillow for William's room. I'll post a picture of it once I am done.

1 comment:

TrevnMe said...

Wow!Ash! Those are beautiful! You are so talented! When (cross your fingers) I have a baby, will you make me one?! :)