Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

We had a lot of fun this Halloween, despite the fact that I still feel crappy.

We took Will to a local pumpkin farm to choose a carving pumpkin. I managed to get one picture and then my camera ran out of power.

William was pumpkin crazed!


Paul helped us carve the pumpkins. Will helped by coloring.


David, Kathy, and Adam were all down visiting over the weekend. Erin took Adam out on Saturday with a big group of friends. Adam dressed as a CareBear.


Paul and Grandma Rhonda took Will trick-or-treating while I stayed behind to hand out candy.


They managed to go down one block before the rain started failing too hard to continue on. Will still ended up with a full bag of candy.

I've been trying my best to ration the candy so that he doesn't become sick.

No comments: