Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

We spent Memorial Day shopping and having a picnic this year.

Paul got his Father's Day present early this year. We got a new TV and a Blue Ray player. (I know, he's spoiled.)

On our way home from the store Will was playing with his sun glasses. He has figured out how to put them on himself, but he usually gets them on upside down.


Later in the afternoon we went to the park with Grandma Rhonda, Grandpa Bob, and Aunt Erin. Grandma made a really nice picnic for us.

The little park behind Grandma and Grandpa's house has a splash pad that the kids can play in. It was really cool because it was free to the public. There were pillars around the edge that turned the water on when you touched them.

Will wanted to go into the water. I didn't have a swimsuit for him so we just let him run through in his clothes.


The only downside was that the clouds kept covering the sun and there was a breeze. By the time I pulled him out he was ice cold. Not that he wouldn't have kept playing if I had let him.
This morning I had the camera sitting out so that I could download the pictures from Memorial Day. Will found it and wanted me to take his picture. He had just gotten up, so his hair was all messy.
He has learned that you say 'cheese' when someone takes a picture.
This is him saying 'cheese'.

No comments: