Sunday, August 16, 2009

Red Sox Boy

For Christmas last year Aunt Erin bought Will a Red Sox onesie and bib. I had her get it in a 24 month size because I thought that would be about right by the time that baseball season was here. Unfortunately, he slowed down a bit on the growth spurts and he is just now getting big enough to wear it.

It was so cute that I figured some pictures were in order. The only cruddy thing is that I didn't get the CD this time so the only way that I could post copies was to download them, and they are really small. Hopefully everyone can see them.






The last shot was a bit weird because we were trying to get one of the cute baseball on his butt. Oh well, that will be the one that we use to embarrass him when he brings home friends. :-)

1 comment:

TrevnMe said...

He is SO cute!
I can't believe how big he is!!
He's is a charmer Ash, you better watch out for when he gets older!