Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


I can't believe that it's been a year already!! It seems like we were just in the hospital waiting for Will to get here.
In the past year we've all grown so much. Obviously Will has grown, but Paul and I have grown a lot, too.
I've seen my husband change into a father, and an awesome one at that. He's so cute when he plays with Will, and when he kisses Will's little head and hugs him it brings tears to my eyes. He's learned how to put a diaper on a squirming child, and he's taken to baths and feedings like a pro.
I've become a mom. I drive a minivan to shuttle Will back and forth from daycare, grandma's houses, and to get the groceries. I've learned the best way to get baby food stains out of my clothes (and his). And I only miss sleeping in and doing absolutely nothing a little bit.
I am so glad that we have a little family now. I can't imagine life without Will.

No comments: