Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So sick of SNOW!!!!!


I am so sick of the cold and wet weather.
I thought that we were supposed to be in a period of global warming, but right now I am looking out at drifts of the awful white stuff.
I'm starting to think that letting my car idle outside for a while isn't such a bad idea. Maybe I could start a bonefire with some styrofoam cups and a good amount of aerosol hairspray!! At least then I would be warm, and maybe it would help this global warm up along. Anything to get it warm around here!
The worst thing is that mom and dad are in sunny Mexico walking on warm sand and swimming in the ocean.
When Rhonda gets back I'm going to fling a snowball at her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista. Every winter I ask myself why on earth I live in Utah?!?!
Let's be mad at Rhonda. If she's going to take a cruise to Mexico the least she could do is take us with her, right?!