Monday, March 16, 2009

Monkeys


It's funny... Will has a stuffed Monkey at almost every house that we visit.

At our house he has a girl sock monkey that my aunt made for me years ago. He likes to crew on her tail, which is discolored because I used to chew on it when I was little. (Don't worry, I washed it before I gave it to him!)

At Grandma Rhonda's he has the original sock monkey that Great Grandma Edna made (he chews on that one, too), a new store bought sock monkey that is red, and a multi colored little monkey toy that he carries around in his teeth!

At Grandma Nina's house he has a fuzzy stuffed monkey that Nina bought for him. He likes to fling that one around because it has long legs and arms and they flop around really well. He would probably chew on that one too, but it is fuzzy and I think it leaves lint on his tongue.

Maybe he knows something that we don't. Maybe monkeys taste better than they look...

No comments: