Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I hope that everyone had a wonderful and relaxing holiday.  We had fun.  We went to Nina's house and ate an awesome dinner.  Nina always does such a wonderful spread for the holiday.  I think I might have gained 10 pounds just eating turkey!

William decided that he didn't want to have his picture taken and that he didn't want to eat anything for dinner.  You'd think that he was an opinionated 3 year old or something!

Lilly tolerated me snapping a few shots of her sitting in her chair as we had dinner.  She had some of her Mum Mum biscuits to chew on, so she was happy.






On Friday we went to visit the Noble side of the family.  They all caught the cold that we were struggling with the week before.  So, we hung out, feed them leftovers, and handed out medicine.  I managed to avoid most of the shopping chaos, but I did end up going to 2 stores later in the morning to get a few small items that I needed to go with William's present.  I much prefer shopping the sales online.  No crazy people with pepper spray!

Almost all of the fixes at the house are done now.  We have a finished wall in the master bedroom, no more swamp cooler opening in the hallway, and a new coat of paint on almost everything.  There are a few more items that need finished, but we are waiting on items to be delivered from the warehouses.  Aw, home ownership is so fun...

No comments: