Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Here are some of the shots from the weekend.

These are the pumpkins that I carved. Hopefully you can see the detail. The problem is that the stupid flash kept going off and illuminating the inside as well.

This the "The Party Pumpkin".


This one is "The Haunted House"

This one is "The Glowing Eye"



Paul and I took Will trick-or-treating. He liked walking to the houses, but he didn't quite understand what it was all about. He kept trying to walk away before he got the treat.


We managed to get some better shots of his costume. You can actually see his little wings here.


We are all trying to work our way out of a sugar coma now. Hopefully I will be able to withstand the bowl of candy that is now sitting on my counter at home.
Again, pray for my will power!

1 comment:

TrevnMe said...

I think Will is the cutest dragon I've ever seen. I loved seeing him last Friday! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!
PS I love the pumpkins!