Monday, October 12, 2009

Dad's are Funny

In an effort to show everyone how weird and wonderful my father can be I am posting what he sent me via email last week.

"T-minus 7 days and counting!"
It's the 7th day of October,
the days are growing cold,
her thoughts turning sober,
'Am I getting old?'
Is this a prank or trick?
Is that awful day so dirty,
approaching so quick,
and soon she'll be thirty!
The teens went so fast,
the twenty's just a blur,
she thought youth would last,
how'd this happen to her!
Is this the apex of life?
Is the rest all downhill?
No, 'cause she's Pauls wife
and the mother of Will!
With a loving husband,
and a delightful son
Life is not ending,
it has only begun!
LOVE, Dad

If you didn't already know, my 30th birthday is this Wednesday.

Dad thinks that he is cute... and he is.

1 comment:

TrevnMe said...

Seriously SO cute!!!! What a sweet Dad!! Happy Birthday!!!